Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just sitting here.......

warthog

Back and hips throbbing,...It's a beautiful day,and if I want to go outside and enjoy it,I must resort to narcotic pain pills and muscle relaxers,which give a great buzz,but they DO help the pain.I'm really down right now,hoping my Dr. gets those tests for my back scheduled soon.......He didn't come right out and say what his suspicions were regarding my back,he wanted these tests to be done,to make sure....But he did say from the first looks at the x rays and examination,it's Probly pretty serious......I'm in my own little world here,filled with pain and stiffness.Marcia is a great help to me,but sometimes it is VERY DIFFICULT living with this,and missing out on the things I used to do and still love:Long distance walking,and of course metal detecting......Of course,Ms. Taylor requires no walking to play her,thank The Lord!!.........:sadwalk::(......I know it could be much worse,but........:stretcher:Down in the dumps Steve...........

mentally, physically and emotionally or grieve in the loss of loved ones and etc. sooooo play your guitar and give praises unto the Lord in all things, for He loves you and knows what you are going through, as well as all of His Children....keep faith that God and the dr will take care of you, for they careth for you, especially Jesus! Prayers for the relief of back and all other pains! Amen! :angel: Ma