Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

just saying hello

Dirtlooter

just joined this site, Mike from MI had just told me about it. I am a Christian, live in western Ark and try to use my metal detecting to share Jesus with others. I have been fortunate (the correct words are blessed) enough to have found two class rings in the last year that were returned and given the opportunity to share at the same time. Both were to ladies that couldn't believe the timing of the returns much less the fact that they had been found and returned. I totally believe that our Lord is a God of details from the smallest to the biggest and that nothing is trivial to Him. I also believe in the power of prayer and that we serve a great and mighty God who answers our prayers. I am truly a very blessed man, blessed far above what I deserve and loved in spite of me. Thanks for looking, God bless all. Jerry

Glad you came over and joined the family. Looking forward to getting to know you along the way. God bless.