Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just read where a woman found a finger nail in her cheeze omelet at a local cafe............

Kelley (Texas)

I thought about this after Royal's story about the Chinese and how they process the chickens for export. I remember the time that my sister found a hair in her food at a cafe. I also heard someone once making mention of finding a roach in their potatoes while eating at one of those fancy dinner theaters. You have to be careful of what you eat. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

I have had the hair thing happen too but that is life. Just eat around it :D

There are people that have brought their own critters in to nice restaurants and ate a huge meal and then toss the bug in an raise a ruckus. All to get a free meal. We all pay for those slugs

and a finger tip in a hamburger at one of the national fast food cafes.

Royal, what critter would someone toss on their food in a fancy cafe, a bug like a roach or a cricket? Do they really get a free meal by doing this? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

the resturant would rather give a meal than have some fool squalling and raising a ruckus.

I was in a resturant on day, minding my own dang business when an old lady, who was in a booth near me, said in a loud voice, "YOUR MASHED POTATO'S COLD? MINES COLD!" Since I was eating fries and they were fine I thought she was talking to someone else. She yelled it again and I looked around. Yup she was yelling at me.

I told her that mine was fine and I had fries anyway. She started a grumbling and carrying on and I heard the manager tell the server to just give her the meal. She also said it was the third time that week that the old lady had pulled that scam. I don't think she was evil, just nuts but she got a free meal.

n/t