Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just out wandering today

Royal

[attachment 16221 bacus.jpg]This is looking downstream a Bacus Creek, which is not far from Mike Quinn's home.

[attachment 16222 bacus2.jpg]This is looking upstream into the floodplain, where I took the pictures of the Osprey last summer. I went back there to see if I could do a bit of kayaking but as you can see, that is out until spring.

[attachment 16224 snow1.jpg] I took a short hike along the South Branch, where I do most of my kayaking. The river is to the right of this trail. I am trying to get good pictures of the snowy landscape but am not having much luck. I have to talk to someone that knows how to set up the camera. It sure was beautiful out there today though and it is good to get out

n/t

I didn't know they did that until last year. The state has a machine that they drive the length of the trail, that trail is eleven miles long and it smooths it out and cuts two grooves in it for the skis to run in. It makes it much easier for us novists :D It was just beautiful back in there yesterday. I took a number of pics but most pretty well sucked, all washed out.

You must have done something interesting, worthy of a story post:thumbup:

I love to hike the trails but the snow was very slick yesterday and hard to hike. It gets that way some times. That trail is eleven miles long and it is beautiful the whole way. Not a hard walk but fun

The red arrow points to the spot I took the pictures[attachment 16364 bacus11.jpg]

[attachment 16363 bacus1.jpg]

I was in Australia on vacation north of Sidney. As I drove down the road,something sped by me. I put the peddel to the metel and caught up to a guy with his sheep on his bike. Low and behold it was Orlando. so I snapped a picture, and as they say, the rest is history.:beers::canadaflag: