Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just ordered me a MXT:detecting:300

GOOD FOR YOU! You will enjoy using the MXT I think it's one of the best detectors out there.:thumbup:

Good luck with your new MXT 300. I have the regular MXT, had it about a week now. Think I'm really going like it.

HH Dale

I own a MXT and after 3 weeks, I am getting the hang of it. The best move I made was putting on the 6x10 DD coil. The stock coil is "ok" but to each their own.

I like the 6 X10 DD coil also I use it 90% of the time. It would be a good addition to your MXT 300 :whites:

The MXT is by far my best Whites I have ever used and have had several over the last 35 years. I got this detector for my wife to use, but in the first month I put more time on it than she did. One of the things I see more people use and my wife does too is the 6X10 coil as it seems to work better than any of the other coils other then the little 4X6 Mini shooter for very trashy area.

Have a little patience and don't think you will find everything in one day as the more you use it and understand what it can do the better your finds will be.

Rick

You will love it and big congratulations on your new MXT. Let us know how you're doing with it when you get out and detect. And if you need any help, we've got a lot of wonderful people here with a lot of knowledge. HH to all, Nancy

And I'm sure with all the great people on here, you'll get many answers to your questions. HH to all, Nancy

6 X 10 DD coil. picture below signature

This is a very good coil and is highly recommended, we have one on our MXT and is used 95% of the time.