Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just Ordered A Vaquero For My B'Day

BeerHunter

My birthday is on the 22nd so my wife let me order a Vaquero yesterday as a present to myself. Got the 5.75" concentric coil and a pair of Jolly Rodgers headphones to go with it. Can't wait to try it out and also can't say enough good things about one of our sponsors, Detector Depot. They were very helpful in hooking me up with exactly what I wanted and had my machine in the mail in a matter of hours. Should arrive on Friday but I still have to wait until the 22nd to open it up and play. Are there any decent videos out there on the V? I haven't found much on You Tube.
I wanted to thank all of the members of this Forum. If it weren't for your posts with advice on the various Tesoro models I never would have been able to finally decide on my new detector.
Cheers,
Jim

Congrats - and you know your getting a fine detector with a fine warranty. I'd take Friday off, then rip it open within 22 seconds after the package touches the hands.
And the 5.75 coil and headphones - Nice!

You can see my post on classified,sold minelab sovereign GT,took the vaquero over hunted area out back,found mercury dime in hole dug wheat,day before with sovereign,also colonial button real deep,get a good shovel,Sampson pro ball handle is all i will carry now,it will cut through anything!!!!!!!!!!!!..

Congrads Jim - I also have a birthday this month & plan on ordering an Vaquero or Tjon - can not make the mind up!

tab-nabit said:
Congrats - and you know your getting a fine detector with a fine warranty. I'd take Friday off, then rip it open within 22 seconds after the package touches the hands.
And the 5.75 coil and headphones - Nice!

Haha. I did that with my BHID300. It was supposed to be a Christmas present this past year but I couldn't wait. First I told my wife I just wanted to make sure it worked OK then I would put it back in the box. Then I convinced her I should try it out in the ocean to REALLY make sure it works OK. It did go back in the box after that to wait the three weeks until Christmas. I don't think I can get away with it again though.

Got a V last summer, still amazed at depth when I dig a dime or small stuff like a brass tack at 8 or 10 inches. Not even using the boost mode either.

As soon as you get it you better have your wife hide it in a good place because I am sure it will be calling your name - JIM JIM Jim jim can you please take me out to play & how ya going to refuse especially until the 22nd. :shrug: Happy Birthday, couldn't of got yourself a better present, you are going to enjoy the Vaquero. Steve.

n/t