Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just ordered a Safari!!

StevenJayne

Well, I finally ordered my equipment today !! After much research and teeth grinding, and most importantly assistance for folks such as you all, I ordered a Minelab Safari from KellyCo. Since the BOGO offer is still in effect, I also ordered a Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 Pro ($75, includes two coils!) for Jayne. Along with the included freebies, I am also getting an Automax Precision V4 probe, a Lesche digger, and a sand scoop for infrequent trips to beaches and rivers. Since the BH does not come with the freebies when you acquire it through the BOGO, I also had to order a coil cover, carrying bag etc. for Jayne. Steve at KellyCo helped me pick it all out, and was a real pro during our discussion. I never felt like he was trying to up-sell me, and I REALLY appreciate that. I should have all the goodies in about a week. Meanwhile I'm going to the local museum and look at some old maps and photos!
Thanks for the help!!!!
Steve

Congrats on your Safari purchase!! Take your time and learn the machine, and you'll be finding stuff in no time.

Ray