Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just one breath away...........

Ma Betty in MO

is eternity....will it be in Heaven with Jesus or in Hell with satan, forever more??? God gives each person a choice...so what is your choice...eternal love or eternal punishment??? I've chosen to love, obey and serve Jesus Christ as my own personal Lord and Savior.....And oh what blessings He bestows upon me, for He will never leave nor forsake me....even in times of trouble and problems! Amen! :angel: Ma

"I'll wait till later to believe". Trouble is one might not get a chance then. For me, I'll take the Lord. Steve in so la

Love it, Ma! I will choose the Lord no matter the cost! Some days, the cost "feels" high, but it is worse every struggle for even the struggles are blessings in disguise!

on digging up the streets of gold! :detecting: Just kidding!
I choose being with my Heavenly Father!