Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just me, my BABE, and my SE Going Detecting

What's she sportin'? 383 or 440? I love those Charger's body styles back then. Wish I owned one myself! Good Luck and HH on your hunt.:detecting:

Dang! you scared me for a minute. Though you meant the old lady. Mine wouldn't be quiet enough to concentrate on hunting.:crylol:

A Minelab SE.....A cool old car with a 383 cid.....with a matching color awsome shovel......Kelly Charger Tires!.......What could go wrong?....Your Good To Go! :super: an inlaw has a Plum Purple 1970? Challenger RS with a 383 4 speed.....Talk about ROCK and ROLL!.....I love the old Chargers and Challengers, Super Bees, RoadRunners......etc.......I wish I had the dough to get anyone of those!!....But hey I will settle for an Explorer XS......:smoke:

I use to drag race a 64 cuda with a 383, tunnel ram, fender walls were cut. I was pretty good at rebuild torque flights.....

Nice looking Rob

Thanks, My Father-in-Law found this sweetie for me in Colorado in 2001 for $2500. I had to take it.

Nice one Rob...

Thought it was one of these for a moment !!!

young_lady.gif
:clapping:

440 4 speed. Always wanted the 6 pack but never got it. Had to settle for two Explorer 11's. Good Hunting.

You should have heard the sound the SE made when I found her. VAROOM!!!!! VAROOM!!!!!