Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just looked at a ring I found 875 gold

Mark kus

Found this a while ago but never checked it appears to be 875 which 21k.
Never found a 21k.. I’ve seen 22k found a 24k ring last year anyone ever find one like this?
Looks to be a emerald I’ve seen 14k ones for around $400.00

Attachments

• IMG_3897.png
    IMG_3897.png
    3 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3895.png
    IMG_3895.png
    3 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3894.png
    IMG_3894.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Never found a 21k.. I’ve seen 22k found a 24k ring last year anyone ever find one like this?
I found a 21k gold ring several years ago while detecting in water.
Unlike yours, mine is marked 21K… you are spot on with 875 being 21K.

Oh man what a find. Looks like it came from the Emerald Isle an being Irish that would be a special find for me. Congrats on the beautiful Claddagh Mark. A great save for sure.

That is one nice looking ring. I saw that when you posted it after you found it. Not only classy it ‘s worth its weight in gold.

I’ve never come across a 21k ring either, but it sounds pretty unique! If it's an emerald and 21k gold, it could definitely be worth quite a bit—maybe even more than the 14k ones you've seen for $400.