Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just joined the CTX club

alfano

Thanks everyone for all your posts your info has really helped me out alot in making my decision!!!!!! Look foward to learning the machine.:detecting:

Glad to hear that you have joined the rest of us and I don't believe that you will ever regret your purchase. I am like you, in that I read the post on this forum for over a month or so, before selling my DFX 300 and buying the CTX 3030. I still have other detectors as a back up in an emergency but I don't think that I will ever be satisfied with anything less than the CTX from now on. I broke my lower back 10 years ago and had to use a swingy thingy and harness with other detectors, but the CTX is so well balanced that I no longer need the assistance and I am finding targets that I missed with the others. I also love the wireless headphone unit, allowing me more freedom while digging. Being waterproof, It is also ready for the beaches of FL, when I go there in the winter. I know that you will love it as I do.
Welcome to the club and keep us posted on your finds.

GET OUT THERE AND FIND THINGS!!!!!!!!

Good to hear you are going to try a CTX 3030 and hope it will do well for you and able to help a few around here that has their doubts on this detector.

Good Luck Rich

Rick

Welcome to the club.