Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just had this sent to me by my buddy Larry.

George-CT

This is really the best slide show I've seen. Some better than others but really some neat stuff on it. Well worth the look if you have cable or DSL. Dial up, forget it..... Geo-CT OH yeah, to cycle slides just click left mouse button..

http://us.f831.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter?box=Inbox&MsgId=1034_23386953_274204_2385_6416178_0_9455_8573900_2454728894&bodyPart=2.2&tnef=&YY=49559&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b&VScan=1&Idx=0

n/t

It finally was available and it made it a lot more enjoyable. Like you say, dial up is better than no internet. Its a six meg file so that would take awhile on dial up.

I don't have one I think it is talking about yours:shrug:

you set that up a couple years back to talk to us on Yahoo messenger......then couldn't figure out how to use it:biggrin: I can tell you your Yahoo address if ya want, heck i can probly check your mail for ya, the password should be a dog or kids name i suspect:lol:

come up just by clicking on it. Its a Power Point file that most folks with Windows probably have. Royal, if it don't work, feel free to delete this entire mess. Its a pretty interesting photo show. I like the pictures towards the back the best.... Geo-CT

http://www.cccmx.com/fantasticphotography.pps

Left mouse click will cycle them and it has music...

lost a couple that way. That house moving pic sure seemed like the one they moved from here a few years ago.

the horse, the light house, the frog, the dolphin, and the camels the best. I never tired them with Power Point, going to read up more and see how it does my pictures. Geo