Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just got my Cibola

DigDug

I have to say after years of using Tesoro detectors I am quite impressed
with the Cibola. I have been holding out for a while with my Deleon.
I air tested the Cibola with several targets and all I can say is WOW!!
The depth is great. Any detector that can pick up a dime at 8-9 inches
in my book is a good one. Yes it was super tuned. The disc Tesoro is known for is there too. Sat I'm going to the beach to break it in. I will keep you all posted.........

I stopped by my local shop Monday (S&P Treasurefinders) to buy some lower rods and there was a guy in there that had brought back an Ace 250 to trade for a Cibola. While he was waiting for Snake to write up the invoice, I asked him if I could take the unit outside to test it in the coin garden.

I have a Deleon. And I thought the recovery rate was fast on mine. But the Cibola doesn't even need a pinpoint button. A quarter at 5" can be pinpointed in DISC, on the money with 2" sweeps back and forth.......beep, beep, beep. Lifting the coil kept getting a good lock till about 4" off the ground, but pinpointing with VCO still found the coin.

Even with no GB, this machine should have an AM switch like the Bandido uMax does. Yes, it's deep.......and fast.