Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just got back from the doctors office, she sees me every four months and .......

General Ray

monitors my diabetes progress or regress. I've seen my doctor 8 times in 14 months and from a starting point of weighing 228.8 to today's weigh in at 174.4 I have lost weight every time I've seen her, I'm still her favorite patient :inlove: because she sees progress in my blood sugar level and high blood pressure and most of all my weight lost.

I thought for sure that I would have stayed even or even gained a pound or two from my last visit because of all the dental work I had done and buying the new truck and just getting off of my normal routine thingy but I was wrong, I actually lost almost 4 more pounds for a total weight lost of 54.4 pounds :tongue:

I do have some issues though, for some reason I will get a pretty bad nose bleed that comes outta no where, it doesn't happen everyday in fact the nose bleeds are maybe a month apart, the other morning I woke up with a nose bleed, a few times at work I would be just doing my job then my nose would bleed and keep bleeding, my doctor is not sure what is going on here.

Then my other problem is my finger tips and toe tips are very sensitive to cold weather to the point they hurt and go numb, keep in mind I lived in Wisconsin with no problem, home of the Green Bay Packers :)

My doctor says it could be from my diabetes but she is not sure so she had the lab drain a gallon of blood (at least it seem like it :wacko: ) from me so she can send it out for testing plus is gonna do another prostate test plus send me to the hospital to get what she called a colonoscopy, not sure what that was so I asked, lets just say here folks I'm about to get to know a cannon camera more then I ever thought I would :look:

Anybody ever happen to have one of those colonoscopy thingys and did it hurt :sad:

Anyway, life goes on, you take it one day at a time and keep moving forward, next stop, Philly with Bubba, Elson and the sweet Miss Betty :clapping:

finger tips and toes being sensitive to the cold. You will be just find with the colonoscopy. Kelley (Texas) :)

It is in the double figures. Unfortunately, the type of cancer that I have/had necessitates that I get one every year or two. It does not hurt, but it can be uncomfortable. Takes maybe an hour from start to finish.

Now a sigmoidoscopy [from the top end :): }, is very uncomfortable.

In both cases, I had felt no pain.

Good luck

Fair winds

Micheal

sort of a pain in the butt but what the heck:rofl: Absolutely no pain or even memory of it. I remember the big Puzzy Rob was gonna have one and talked to me on the phone about it. I am not sure but I think he was openly weeping about it, I did hear sobs but anyway, he went and had it done and said it was nothing.

He called me the other day and is doing fine.

didn't hurt at all, slept right through it. The part I didn't like was taking the medications to clean out your digestive system 24 hours before the procedure. Me and the toilet got to know each other real good, oh, and did I mention no eating the day before.

I sure hate the prep too but it has changed over the years. One time they made me drink a gallon of some stuff and man the last few gulps were tough to get down.

That douculax was wicked stuff too but the peace of mind is worth it.