Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

just got back from 2 weeks in spain

shaunyboy

went to benidorm with my CZ-20 and CZ6a.wanted to water detect but there was just a rock bottom in the water and no sand so i just had to find what i could in the dry sand.
here is what i found.
i went out 10 times for about 3hrs a time.
i found just on 1000 coins amounted to roughly 120 euros($153).
i got silver,1 gold with 2 diamonds stamped 800(i think thats about 20karat) some good looking nitros and one of those lord of the rings rings that look good until you realise what it is(junk)
here's the beach,you can see the rock floor in the water.
50,000 people a week use the beach,i thought i would have found more than i did.

[attachment 33654 benidorm001Medium.jpg][attachment 33656 benidorm010.jpg][attachment 33657 benidorm009.jpg][attachment 33658 benidorm015.jpg][attachment 33659 benidorm016.jpg][attachment 33660 benidorm017.jpg]

some more..

[attachment 33661 benidorm005Medium.jpg][attachment 33662 benidorm008.jpg][attachment 33663 benidorm013.jpg][attachment 33664 benidorm018.jpg][attachment 33665 benidorm020.jpg][attachment 33666 benidorm021.jpg]

You mean to say that the whole bottom of that area was rock? If that were me I would have taken my machine and went over the rock and got a good face mask and looked underwater for whatever was beeping. I bet alot of goodies could get lost inbetween those cracks in the rocks. As a matter of fact I would have just used the mask and snorkled around to see if I could eye ball some good jewelry. With that many people in the water that is where I would have been. Next time you are there try this and I bet you will find some exceptional things. Nice finds!

That was just what I was thinking. No digging ..just locate the beeps then go down and recover. That is interesting a rock bottom ocean lol

Hi did you have much opposition and was the water clear enough to use goggles and a snorkel??? terry in oz

next time i go back i will be better prepared.
there are only 2 guys that do the dry stuff every night,i saw 3 other people with detectors a couple of times in the 2 weeks i was there.
i didn't see anybody detecting in the water.