Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just found my way to this new home....

Dan-MO

And it seems very nice!
My life at this point is very blessed.....and very busy!Have been putting in 60 plus hours a week at work,checking up daily on the needs of my ageing parents-visiting my mother daily at the nursing home and making sure dad is o.k.....along with making time for my wife,children,and grandchildren.....doing the necessary chores around the house...well you get the picture!

At this time I have very little time to spend on-line.I still take a peek at this forum when I get the chance but I must apologize for my failure to respond to many of the excellent stories and posts that continue to be posted.Rest assured I appreciate each one but sometimes days pass before I even get a chance to read them.

For the near future,I probably won't be posting much,but will read when I can and hope to have more time available soon.I count you all as friends and want to thank you all for the hours of joy you have brought me with the great and talented posts I have read here over the last couple of years.

I hope to return on a more regular basis when time permits.
God bless you all.

and things happen that will prevent someone from posting on a regular basis...just goes with the turf. Just take care of yourself and when you have a spare moment, let us know that you are OK. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

I have been gone for a couple days myself. I spent 4 hours on the river yesterday and the weather could not have been better. We had a good time but I got fried by the sun.

Usually I go to a tanner in late winter so I will not burn when the hot season starts but this year I did not. Dumb move.

I see Arkie John is gonna take a break too and I can not blame anyone for that. There is more to life than setting on a computer, especially in the summer. Now it makes winter more bearable for us northerners but nto in the summer. I look in every day but it is hard to take the time to write a real story. It takes time.

We will sure miss your imput but when the time comes, just jump right back in and help us out.

Take care and lurk:thumbup