Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just figured out my Equinox has 3 D capabilties

laplander

Administrator
Staff member
Ha!! Made you look, my machine is capable of finding 3 D buckles in one hunt along with a 1850 holed large cent {rare as hens teeth around here}, bullets, a cute little button and a folding ruler hinge.
I was using the small coil on the edge of a field adjacent to an old road bed covered with coal shale/clinkers the cent rang out 32 34 at about 6 inches. I have never been able to pull any targets out of this matrix to speak of. Looking back at the dig marks I was digging targets every 15 to 20 feet :shrug: Field 1 recovery 6 iron 2.
Jeff

Hey hey nice end of season grabs. Congrats on the LC

Thanks Steve I loved seeing it roll out of the dirt. I can't wait to go back and try some different action to get more results, the edge of main street in a ghost town should have more goodies!
Jeff

laplander,

You funny Guy. :biggrin: Congrats on the largie.

Rich -

Congrats on that large cent. I wish I could dig one of those...although I don't know or haven't heard of anyone here in So Cal who's dug one.

Sweet finds Jeff like the largie I have a nice old field to hit tomorrow with Dad..
hopefully pull a largie or two..

Mkus said:
Sweet finds Jeff like the largie I have a nice old field to hit tomorrow with Dad..
Good luck hunting and enjoy the day with your Dad :twodetecting:
Jeff

laplander said:
Good luck hunting and enjoy the day with your Dad :twodetecting:
Jeff
Will do Thanks have a Merry Christmas!