Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

JUST BACK FROM DUCK DYNASTY

pennies

I GOT MY FIRST NEWS CAME FROM W N D . AMERICA"S INDEPENDENT NEWS NETWORK
I GOT MY SECOND NEWS BY GOING TO DUCK DYNASTY IN WEST MONROE LA... YES THEY HAVE BEEN QUITE LY WARNED ABOUT PRAYER ON T V.
DUCK DYNASTY HAS BEEN IN THE SAME PLACE FOR THE LAST 5yrs , SO THEY CAN BE EASY FOUND IS YOU VISIT THE CITY I WAS BORN & RAISED IN.....

many places, which the media won't tell about but Christian networks will! Also, Muslims are killing Christians overseas and Christians aren't allowed into Mecca and are warned to keep out but the Arabs of the Islamic faith can come to America and buy up lands and be in gov't making rules for their own benefit! They even kill their own people for becoming Christians! Christians do not!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ is the only Savior of the World....not Allah nor Mohammad! Praise God for sending us His only begotten Son, Whom is God born in the flesh and is God with us! Amen! Ma

When did you go to Duck Dynasty? Did you go to the store? Who gave you this information?

Please provide the link to your source at World Net Daily. I would like to read it. I searched "Duck Dynasty" and it did not come up on the WND webiste.

Here is an interview with Duck Dynasty conducted by Sports Spectrum TV....

As a result, this story appeared on the Brietbart website... noted for it's acurate reporting.

'Duck Dynasty' Star Says Network Cut 'Jesus' From Prayers

A&E's hit reality show, Duck Dynasty, has become famous for its focus on its stars' Christian religion. But the stars are now saying that early in production, the producers not only inserted fake bleeps as if they were uttering curse words, but also cut "Jesus" out of the family's prayers.

In an interview with Phil and Willie Robertson at their Louisiana home conducted by Sports Spectrum TV earlier in the year, the clan's leader noted that when they first began production of the show the producers back in Hollywood truly didn't understand the family.

Phil Robertson said that producers initially inserted "bleeps" as if they were cursing during filming.

"The inserted fake bleeps

THE STORE IS LOCATED ABOUT 3 BLOCKS SOUTH OF INTERSTATE 20 JUST OFF OF THOMAS RD.I HAVE BEEN THERE SEVERAL TIMES OVER THE YEARS..AS A MATTER OF A FACT I LEARNED TO SWIM NOT OVER !/2 MILE FROM THE STORE.
YOUR JOB IS TO GIVE CHRISTIANS THE WRONG STORY OF MUSLIMS..I BELONG TO JESUS AND NO OTHER.I BELIV E YOU ARE A KNOW IT ALL BULLY AND A MUSLIM TO BOOT.. IF I HAD A CURAN I WOULD PEE ON IT AND BURN IT..IT'S NOT A HOLY BOOK SA YOU CLAME IT TO BE..

Pennies, thanks for telling me just what the Duck Dynsaty is.

I am surprised at your other comments and think that you have me muddled up with someone else.

I have never claimed the Koran to be a holy book and I have never attacked the Christian faith.

If anything, I have and will defend it.

n/t