Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just Arrived Home...

SeniorSeeker

After a two day hitch in the hospital. I went in Saturday morning early with severe shoulder & arm pain and, after a stress test, the doctors determined I was good to go. I'll be calling my chiropractor to set up an appointment to solve my present issues. At least I know it isn't my heart. Thank God for that good news. Hopefully my chiropractor will be able to make adjustments to solve my pain problem.

Two weeks ago tomorrow (Monday) I left Weight Watchers and headed home(about 1.2 miles) and noticed pain in my chest where the bottom ribs come together. The closer I got to home the more intense the pain became. By the time I turned into my subdivision I was sweating profusely and having trouble getting enough oxygen. I told my wife "I am going to the ER". She said I need to stop at the house and I said NO. Arrived at the ER and they started running tests, EKG, Chest X-Ray, blood test, Cat Scan etc. I had only been in the ER a few minutes when the pain started to subside. Next Morning they did a Nuclear Stress Test and it was also negative. Family MD said it was most likely an esophageal spasm.

The neatest thing about the whole experience was the "Peace" that was with me during the time of intense pain. I told my wife that I hadn't planed on dieing but if I did I was Ready.

At 72 years of age it is Nice to know that my heart is in good condition and no blockages. However I could have done without the whole experience.

Glad that your results were similar to mine.

Glad you're ok, Martin.

Lisa

n/t

Thank you all for your prayers & Christ-like love. And praise God you're okay too, George. Hope everyone has a good week ahead.

You sure are having a rough time. Hang in there and we will be praying for you.

I'm glad to hear you're doing better Martin, and you too George. Chiropractor...eek, sounds painful my friend. We're praying for you Martin, God Bless.

The chiropractor appointment went well and I'm looking forward to getting back out-of-doors detecting. I'm thinking a beach on some South Pacific island somewhere would be nice. Somewhere where there's really good ice-tea and someone to give me a body massage every other day or so. Yeah...right...like that's going to happen. Well...I can dream can't I? :)