Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just arrived home from Mike and Alice's...........................

WillyP

And as usual, Mike and Alice showed us the same great hospitality they have become famous for. Those of you who know Mike will understand when I say he's a real pain in the patootie! :biggrin:
Just kidding. He was instrumental in helping me as a new diver and really enjoying myself. Alice, the angel, over-fed us again and actually made blackberry jam with Carol this morning. They had two batches done by 8:00. I'm tearin' into a jar tomorrow morning.

Well, without further delay ('cause I'm very tired). Here are a few pics from our visit and you will note....accompanied by CIVIL comment. ;)

[attachment 67239 DSCF0377.jpg] This is Mike helping me assemble my new regulator.

[attachment 67240 DSCF0379.jpg] Me hamming it up for Carol before my first dive.

[attachment 67241 DSCF0380.jpg] My finds: one Gerber baby spoon; thirty-five cents and a killer pair of sun glasses. The babes loved 'em!

[attachment 67242 DSCF0382.jpg] Speaking of babes...Mikes hot tub attracted a couple.

[attachment 67243 DSCF0384.jpg] Mike and Alices garden is really productive. Mikes two shacks (you'll remember the solid units Royal and I built) are....unbelievably....still standing. :biggrin:

[attachment 67244 DSCF0385.jpg] Looks like Mikie has never laid eyes on an onion before, doesn't it. :rofl:

Thanks for looking.

temporary greenhouses last!:rofl: Man, I hope to be able to get out there someday!

Dave

She, err I mean HE has it under control now. I have never seen that.

The green houses look great. You can see Mikes skill just a bursting out.

Glad you had a good time. Where is Mikes finds??

I found a little more than him. Partly because I am more familiar with the equipment and partly because I just happened to go over the stuff. However, neither one of us had a spectacular weekend.... mostly it was just a fun time. :)

calm seas

Mikie

We had a great time... Lynn and Murray came over for dinner and , as usual, the laughs never stopped. :) Willy, contrary to popular belief and impressions, is really quite a nice guy. :) Carol... well Carol is Carol and a true lady all the way.

I know that my greenhouses lack a certain something..... but they work and that is the main thing :)

Hope that you enjoy your RASPBERRY jam Willy... :) You guys got the rasps [from our gargen I might add]... we kept the blackberry.

Enjoy. Hope to see you soon

Fair winds

Mikie

gold chain the first day. We pulled in quite a few coins over the weekend as well.

I had a great time and look forward to diving with Mike again soon.

I heard the gals talking about blackberrys. Thought that's what they were using. It was so much fun seeing Lynn and Murray again, if only over dinner (our fault 'cause we were late getting back from Revelstoke). Hope to spend a bit more time with them next trip.:thumbup: Thanks again for everything. Give Alice a big hug for us.

you can fly it in about as long as it takes me to drive it. Worth the visit, believe me. If Mike REALLY likes you, he may even take you to a place he hasn't hunted the pee-waddin' out of, (Like he does me and Royal). :biggrin:

cell phone from Janet's SUV. I helped her to load it for he to go to Fayetteville this past weekend, and somehow, it ended up in her trunk, in which we did not find until tonight!:( I really would have liked to have talked to all of you. Maybe I will call this weekend. Love to you all, Sunny! :)

n/t

n/t

n/t