Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just another fishing expedition with me, Scott, and Lil Brother!

Sunny

I did win first fish of the day, and Lil Brother is upset about it! :cry:

Tom showing his "unsportman-like" disapppointment! :lol:
[attachment 60244 First-fish-of-the-day.jpg]

Scott releasing our catch into our pond after we got them home.
[attachment 60234 Fishing-at-the-Beer-Camp-8-.jpg]

One of the smaller "red ear" brim we brought back to the pond.
[attachment 60235 Fishing-at-the-Beer-Camp-7-.jpg]

As we were taking a lunch break, our picture was made. That black spot on my eye was actually a butterfly that flew into the photo! :lol:

[attachment 60236 Fishing-at-the-Beer-Camp-6-.jpg]

Scott, myself and Tom finishing up our lunch so we could go back out just for a few minutes before finally giving up and going home.
[attachment 60237 Fishing-at-the-Beer-Camp-5-.jpg]

Since the fish were few and far in between, we packed it up and decided to come home. We had a great time, but still have not caught anything to have bragging rights to. Lil Brother wouldn't even have his photo made with the fish he caught! :rofl: Now what does that tell you?

Have a good night! :)

catching some decent fish over there in Arkansas. I suspect that the water may be warm and clear from having a mild winter. However, you folks seem to be having a great time and that is what is most important! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

After that Bass you posted a year or so ago I thought you were a great fisherman. Now we find that maybe you were just very lucky once:rofl:

Lets see a picture of that big bass that you caught in that private stocked fish hatchery last year:clapping:

That's gotta be nice to have close by. Just something relaxing about a water/eco-system on the property. I love that !:)

about an hour and a half away from our house. The one where Scott was releasing the fish is our pond, on our ten acres. It's pretty small, but lots of catfish and brim in it that makes it fun for the grandkids to fish in! :)

you dod catch something, it's not usually worth keeping. I've been told that because of the weird spring we had, that the fish spawning was all messed up. EVERYONE we have talked to are having about the same luck we are having, if you call ours luck!!

But the fun is in the trying. We have a good time! It's a good thing we are not having to depend on our catches in order to eat! We would all be a lot thinner! :lol:

n/t