Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just a sense of humor:biggrin:

The adopted one is not funny at all. My daughter is adopted.

It is funny because the twin baby brother told him that he was adopted and so he is crying....but of course that didn't happen! Adoption is a blessing from God for both child and parents! Loren was Liz' dream from God come true! Sometimes we need a good chuckle, smile and laugh, as the world is so messed up and only some humor helps us through each day! God Bless! Ma

Thanks Bill, for a good laugh and a little of the brighter side of life with humor helping us get through the day in this old. sinful world! Laughter is good for the soul just like God's Word is medicine for the soul! Ma

That is not funny Ma. It is to someone that that has not adopted. Imagine being adopted and seeing that. Joking like that is like telling the adopted person they are not loved as much because they are adopted. And believe me they are loved as much. It's easy to laugh or make fun of something when it dirs not pertain to something you are going through or living. Just like sin , it is easy to preach or teach on someone else's sin when we do not deal with that particular sin. The baby is crying because it upset him. That is exactly what it does to someone who is adopted when you joke like that. I use to be the same way cracking jokes about it. Until I adopted and seen what it was really like. Adoption is a precious thing. God adopted us and we don't laugh about that. Not funny at all actually offends me.

Sorry Travis, I certainly did not mean to offend you or Liz, so I am sorry for my ignorance ....I just thought the babies were funny, and I am wrong! God is love and merciful to all whether by natural birth to families or adoptions! I know Loren is like your real daughter if Liz had her, so please accept my apologies and May God Bless all of your wonderful family! Ma

No apology needed Ma. I'm not mad at no one. I just don't like those kind of jokes. But I thank you for caring about is Ma. You are a caring women who I will always love.