Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

JUST A REMINDER! The DEMS LIES make it look like they will win--BUT

Missouri -- Ma Betty

Please remember--no matter how the Media tells it or what the DEMS say--(ALL LIES)! Let us keep our eyes upon Jesus & keep our Faith in Him, for we walk & live by FAITH & NOT BY SIGHT! 2 CO 5.7 (KJV)

It may look like Trump & our side is losing BUT WE AREN"T as long as we lean on & trust in Jesus, Who is God with us & He never lies nor fails--President Trump will be reelected & many DEMS running for Congress will not be elected nor reelected for their EVILNESS God sees & they won't WIN--They absolutely showed their disgusting evil ways in Judge Amy Barret's Confirmation hearing today--if the Republicans let the wicked Dems get by with this ungodliness --they will be voted out instead--they had better stand strong for the good of American Citizens or out they go! The Dems won't win this time but later for serving The antichrist & the False Prophet during the Great Tribulation--I have a name But God's Holy Spirit hasn't revealed nor confirmed who; so I won't say, but I have an idea most of you know who they both could possibly be as satan's Incarnate already by the DEMS' EVIL WAYS & their Shadow Gov't! Ma

BIDEN AND HUNTER in big trouble will $$$$$ HUNTER GOT THROUGH BLACK-MAIL WITH UKRAINE :eek:

Attachments

• 224468.jpg
    224468.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 74
  • 12761799_web1_WEB_RAMclr-092919-creature-SUN.jpg
    12761799_web1_WEB_RAMclr-092919-creature-SUN.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 70
  • biden-hunter-china-2020.jpg
    biden-hunter-china-2020.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Optimized-Hunter-Biden-Businesses-1024x694.jpg
    Optimized-Hunter-Biden-Businesses-1024x694.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 80
BIDEN AND HUNTER in big trouble will $$$$$ HUNTER GOT THROUGH BLACK-MAIL WITH UKRAINE :eek:
IT IS TRUE BUT TOO many people; especially the ones who have always voted DEM & the TRUMP HATERS , do not see nor hear about the lies & stealing & etc going on by the DEMONCrats --they only tune into the LYING & FAKE NEWS MEDIA & don't bother to tune into the Republicans & President Trump's news & the truth & Good that he is doing--Like Ostrishes they have their heads in the sand! Watched Trump's Town Hall Meeting last night & it was good! Haven't Biden's so far because he & Kamala's LIES & disgusting actions make me sick enough to :puke.gif::puke.gif:& I don't like being that sick! A Christian can only take so much--maybe a little bit at a time! Ma

I like when creepy joe tells these fubar :pinnochio:heart warming stories:cry2:, I think to day he told about how he healed Tiny Tim Cratchet. I wouldn't let him 100 yds near my young gran kids.

I like when creepy joe tells these fubar :pinnochio:heart warming stories:cry2:, I think to day he told about how he healed Tiny Tim Cratchet. I wouldn't let him 100 yds near my young gran kids.
I wouldn't either whether as adults or still growing children & teenagers but one set of parents, their daughter with a daughter, I am sure would as they see nor hear the evil of satan working through these EVIL DEMS, who honor not God's Holy Commandments! Have they broken everyone? Something to think about for the future of our nation, THE USA! Ma