Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just a hunch.....but I wonder if the "twin's" names are Mike and Royal? :clapping:.......................

WillyP

A very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into Wal-Mart with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.
The Wal-Mart Greeter says "Good morning, and welcome to Wal-Mart.

Nice children you have there. Are they twins?

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, "Hell no, they ain't. The oldest one's 9 and the other one's 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins?? Are you blind, or just stupid?"
"I'm neither blind nor stupid," replied the greeter. "I just couldn't believe you got laid twice.

Have a good day."

You home now? I have tried to call and get only your machine. I found out about a virgin lake... and I have not been there ... YET!!!!!

maybe I will go and just tell you about it!! :rofl:

Fair winds

Mikie

When Murray suggested 'something' to be embedded into the cement on our new sidewalk, there were many suggestion; some okay and some, like Willy, who had other ideas. In the end, we chose to put two little nickels [1905 and 1908] into the concrete walk and a 1908 quarter into the flower pad. :)

They look good

Calm seas

mikie

n/t

to catch her plane to Puerto Vallarta and I continued on down to Oregon to hang with a few of my old high school buds. Had a great time. Drank too much beer though...have to lose a few pounds to fit into my wetsuit again. :biggrin:

just wondering if the dates on the coins had some special meaning to you. Still, I bet they look good,.........would be great to see a photo! :biggrin:

n/t

Most of the work is underground so it really cannot be seen. However, I will take a picture tomorrow of the sidewalk with the coins and post it. When I start the tiling and new flooring.... well, those I will post>

calm seas

Mikie

n/t