Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just a curiosity question

GNILAEH

I have to 505 and dont dig pop top signals much because I ware down easily due to health. Does the etrac help in finding rings ( if there are a rings in the area your hunting ) more easier than other models? Land use only.

Silver rings come up as Silver so that is easy to identify

But after looking and finding thousands of pop tops, I just found my first gold ring

That is after 4 years of detecting

So if it is about your health and needing to find rings, then as I understand
detecting on popular beaches is you best bet to find jewelry

hi! just curious! do you get the"silver warble" on pop tops too?
congrats on the ring! may you find many more?

(h.h.!)
j.t.

If gold rings are your target, nothing will help. They will read from the lowest foil all the way up to zinc penny depending on size, karat, and alloyed metals.

Pretty much what Jason said as far as gold goes. My biggest concern is with the E-Trac you'll wear down quicker yet. So you'll really have to pace yourself with a heavier machine.

NebTrac