Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just a beautiful day today!! My brother

Royal

surprised me with a visit today. He has not been up for three or four years and just drove up for the day. We went out for lunch and I took him for a drive into the woods to see some of my favorite places. I told him he would have to come up for a longer visit and we could get out on the water.

I think the last time he was up was back in the middle of the winter when he and I got caught half way down the river by an ice dam. I wrote a story about that.

I guess I am gonna finally get my mother up for a visit. I have been watching the weather and might head down to pick her up this week. It looks like it is gonna be nice. She likes to set on the deck and read. Loves the fact that she has nothing that has to be done while she is up here. I wonder who the heck she thinks is gonna clean house and cook for me:look:

I was given instructions by "She who must be obeyed" before she left a week or so ago. Caulk everything in the bathrooms and finish the basement. By that she wanted the trim nailed up and two doors hung. I just finished the painting on them today and now my list is finished. I am not gonna tell her that I have it done though. :razz:

n/t

n/t

n/t

Heck......I'd pay to watch that. :lol: Nice to hear that Gary dropped in too. Gotta make hay while the sun is shining. Your mom will love hanging around your back deck. I could easily kill the time back there with a good book myself, just reading, watching and listening to the sounds of nature. Settings don't come any nicer than what you've set yourself with up there Royal. Nice gig you've got going there and a deserved one at that. Beautiful day here as well........gonna head out detecting for a bit I think. Have a good one ! :thumbup: