Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

JOYCE MEYER:thumbup:

When I was first saved, I used to listen to Joyce Meyers, because her life was so much like mine except for the sexual abuse from her father! She was not saved at the time she started her ministry but is now! She spent the money from her church people to buy homes and lands for her children, the better things for herself and them and even spent money putting up that big lighted cross over the church building, which many living in the area complained about, so many didn't believe in her teachings and were against her and the church she led! She has come far and is helping many who are hurting by her teachings and even my daughter, Tami, listens to her teachings now and has been helped a lot, for she too felt rejected by her peers and hated herself but she has come along way and though she has made many mistakes by the sins she has committed, I know she is better off and is closer to Jesus, although I think she still has a long way to go to come into the full knowledge of God and do HIs Will to fulfill the plans He has for her!

I don't listen to or follow Joyce but know there are others whom need her and Jesus through her teachings and what she has been through herself! I have Jesus and godly wisdom, so I have overcome most of the hurtful and bad things in my life until I just need God's Word and His Holy Spirit, Who leads me into all truth and the poems His Spirit gives me to write are His Comfort for me! They are to comfort and give others peace, also, but it is through God's Spirit moving through them who do read them and then understand! God has called Joyce Meyer to speak to those who need her messages for comforting and helping them to know that He is there for each one of them, if they will just reach out to Him and receive Him as their own personal Savior and Lord! Does she still spend the monies donated to her and her ministries for her own self, I don't know but that is between her and God and for each person to learn for themselves what she does with the money they are giving for her ministries! I don't donate as I believe in giving to the churches I attend whether regularly or occasionally! May God Bless! :angel: Ma Betty

I do not have a problem with Joyce being a woman preacher......the problem I have is all the money that is raised by selling her DVD's.....some people can not afford her DVD's....her ministry should make an effort to make these DVD's available to those you who really need them....not those that can afford them!!