Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

John Deere products now being sold at the local grocery store...............

Kelley (Texas)

Heather and Brayden came by the house bringing a gift for me. They had just stopped by the grocery store and saw a display of a new snack food...John Deere snack food. We do not know if this is a one time promotion item or what, but it is neat. Naturally, Brayden wanted to open the box for me and sample a pack of the snacks! :rofl: Who would have ever imagined that there would be a John Deere snack being sold in a grocery store. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Corn syrup, sugar... :):

What are they like Fred?? Sort of a gummi bear thing?

I would never have expected JD to get into this sort of thing.

calm seas

Mikie

I suspect this is a one time sales promotion by John Deere...maybe the box will become a collector's item, who knows. I would think that they would have better luck selling this in a feed store than in a grocery store. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)