Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

John 16:33 & Colossians 3:23-24-25 KJV

Missouri -- Ma Betty

John 16; (33) (Jesus speaking) These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. (Jesus defeated satan at MT. Calvary when He was crucified while bearing our sin's striipes upon Himself & then lived again & took satan's keys to death & hell away from him) God has the keys & all power; therefore the devil, satan can do nothing unless God allows it!

Colossians 3: (23) And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; (24) Knowing that of the Lord receive the reward of of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ. (25) But he that doeth wrong (serve satan's evil) shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons. ((The sinful world may honor those who do evil & hate Jesus but God won't for His Word of truth never changes but the wicked world does! ((ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance)) Correction--this Computer has a mind of its own!! :thumbdown: Ma

Last edited: