Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

JOHN 16:32-33 (KJV)

Missouri -- Ma Betty

His disciples were scattered and would be alone & leaving Jesus He would be alone --Jesus speaking in latter part of John 16:32-- and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me. (Jehovah God Who is a Spirit and is God the Holy Spirit) In Whom we endure & overcome all things when He is with us!!!!

John 16:33--These things I have spoken unto you, (Jesus Speaking) that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation : but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world!

With Jesus as our Lord & Savior we WIN, for He defeated satan, the lying devil & his demons (fallen angels) by His Virgin Birth, Death & Resurrection at MT. Calvary, & we who are saved by His grace & truly love Jesus shall be resurrected, too, for dead or mortally alive at His coming we will be caught up into the air by Jesus to live forever peaceful & happy with Him; so keep faith in that God is in this election fighting against the EVIL & with His sincere & faithful saints who keep believing in & living for Him will Win over all WICKEDNESS & ARISE in new Glorious Bodies like Jesus arose in His Glorious Body & is ALIVE forever more : therefore, those who love, worship & obey His Biblical Truths shall be also alive eternally living in His new Jerusalem city of Agape LOVE! God Bless & protect each of us & the USA! AMEN!! Ma