Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Joe's big catch!!

Eilene

Royal,
I thought you'd like to be the first one to see my Dad's big catch today. We went out on a 50' boat out of the Fisherman's Warf in San Francisco to fish for Salmon... didn't get even a bite... :sad: so we switched to cod and 12 of us caught 83 fish to include this awesome Green Lingcod... although you may know it by it's real name: Pphiodon Elongatus. No fish story, see photos. The rest of us just caught Black and Copper Rockfish.

Eilene, AKA Joe's Daughter.... (oh and he wanted me to make sure you remembered he's retired!:blowup:)

Joe and I had a few good nights on Fishermans Warf. Are you guys going out to the island? It is very interesting if you have never been out there.

I am glad he is enjoying retirement, as I am.

Thanks for posting the pictures:thumbup:

We don't have much planned and with SF an hour away we are going to leave the fishing trip the only thing we will do in SF this visit. He's been to Alcatraz and we've all been to Pier 39 and stuff like that so the fishing trip was the main thing. We had to be there at 0530 so that was an adventure.

Eilene

I had caught it, too! I would give ANYTHING to go fishing with my dad, just one more time! Cherish your time together! Tell Joe Happy Retirement! :)

n/t

n/t