Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Job Security for Brother Mike!

SeniorSeeker

Don't know what you all got down in your neck of the woods but here in GR we got a little suprise. GR was devided north to south by either freezing rain or wet freezing snow. Guess which one I got? Ha! Downtown GR received a lot of freezing rain but south GR got freezing snow. Interesting to say the least. It will be a while before all the streets and sidewalks are cleared.

It's a tough season for those of us who plow the white stuff. Had one day in Nov and one day in Dec, then a half day today. Good thing I trust in the Lord to provide our needs.

Cold weather heading our way in SE MO, but only snow flurries predicted and don't know if we will get any here where I live! But one thing we do have is plenty of water....the whole state is flooded somewhere with roads impassable! Ste. Genevieve, MO is right on the Mississippi R and my two daughters live there and Tami, the youngest has an apartment and the flooding is getting very near her, so Please pray for no more rain and for the water to recede quickly so no more flooding will occur! Thank you, to all who will pray and are praying! God Bless and be safe where there is ice and snow making travelling bad, also! Amen! Lots of closed roads here in MO! Ma

Amen Mike. Indeed it's a good thing we believe in and trust God to meet our needs; whatever they may be. Happy new year to you, Mike, and to your family.

Yes and Amen, Mike, our Lord provides for His own and all we have to do is Ask of Him and then Thank Him for providing for our needs and for protecting us! As you often say, God is Good and He is good all the time! Amen! Ma