Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

JFK: The Smoking Gun :thumbup:

SeniorSeeker

On Netflix. Finally...after all these years...the truth comes out...and we can all see that Lee Harvey Oswald... Did Not...kill President Kennedy! I can honestly say I'm not at all surprised because gut instinct told us years & years ago that the Warren Report was a fake. Past military experience & civilian experience with 2 World War weapons dictated that it wasn't humanly possible to do what everyone was told Lee Harvey Oswald supposedly did. I knew it then & now I can prove it! Folks...You've got to watch this!

JFK: The Smoking Gun
Veteran Police Detective Colin McLaren spent four years on the forensic cold case investigation of JFK's assassination.
1h 26m 2013. NR. Super HD. 5.1))
TV Shows - Documentaries

It has been 50 years since the man was killed......WHY is this controversy still raging?Will not change the fact he is dead,and for all intents and purposes,all involved in this are most likely gone..........if it was Oswald,which I have always thought acted alone,another shooter on the grassy knoll,or 20 others shooting at him from ambush,will it bring him back???Not likely.....?...:shrug:

All Americans should be interested in the truth of our history. The Civil War remains very interesting yet today because we want to see how it really was way back then. And that's precisely why we should want to know the truth about the passing of a beloved president. We have a right to know the truth.

To me, it is we are tired of all the lies the government tells about what goes on, so I think that is what Martin is saying....'twas all lies and he knew it and most of us probably did, as no one can trust hardly anyone any more about anything....the gov, the news media and etc. and etc.! No it won't bring him back from the dead but we can pray for all the liars, who cover up what the public should know the truth about, to become true believers of Christ Jesus, so the truths will be told! :sad: :angel: Ma