Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Jesus loves all of us

Sgt. Silverman

We did that skit at church. That is an amazing skit. I played Jesus and it took me a while to learn the moves. That skit touched me in a mighty way being in it. Our GOD is awesome.

Very moving. The lyrics are simple, but piercing. Never get tired of it. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Travis. I would have liked to have seen you do the skit at your church. If it was filmed and you have a link I would really like to see it. I'm sure it was an honor for you to play Jesus and you're right, that skit is VERY moving.

I've lost 5 friends to suicide so this video hits home. I never get tired of the song either and it is very powerful.

God Bless you and the family Travis!

Greg

I get emotional every time I see it on youtube. I do not have the one we done on video. We did it a couple hours away one time and I forgot my sandals, because I useually done it barefooted. But when we got there it was all gravel and I can not walk on gravel. I prayed and knew GOD would see us through. He allowed me to walk on gravel and he blessed HIS skit. We haven't done it in a few years . But when I heard Liz watching it on your post I asked what she was on and who posted it. Thanks for sharing it.

The power of prayer is AWESOME and as I get older I never tire of hearing how the Lord moves in someone's life whether it be a large or small obstacle. What a Blessing that God provided his protection for you to perform for the audience. Thank you for sharing your witness Travis.

God Bless.

Greg