Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Japanese Version of 23 Psalm - Author Unknown

SeniorSeeker

I rise before dawn and cry for help; I have put my hope in Your word. Psalm 119:147 NIV

None of us automatically has time to pray. Each of us must make time for prayer---carving a time out of our day and setting it aside as a sacred appointment that cannot be changed, and must not be delayed. Consider the Japanese version of the 23rd Psalm as you set aside your prayer time for today:

The Lord is my pace setter...I shall not rush.
He makes me stop for quiet intervals.
He provides me with images of stillness which restore my serenity.
He leads me in the way of efficiency through calmness of mind and His guidance is peace.
Even though I have a great many things to accomplish each day, I will not fret,
for His presence is here.
His timelessness, His all-importance will keep me in balance.
He prepares refreshment and renewal in the midst of my activity by anointing my mind with the oils of tranquility.
My cup of energy overflows.
Truly harmony and effectiveness shall be the fruits of my hours.
For I shall walk in the pace of my Lord and dwell in His house forever.

Author Unknown

May this be our experience this day as we seek communion with our loving Father.