Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Jan 2nd and 3rd…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Well I already posted my Jan 1st finds. I knew the two days after were going to be ok to dig before it got cold again. Went out both days for a little while and scored some more keepers. Jan 2 I got the first silver of the year. a 1920 merc. It's pretty rough because it came from an area of gravel. Also got a wheat, an 1899 V nickel, a neat glass front button with a design inside, and a "Bride Silver plate" fork. Jan 3 after running all my errands I had two hours left so back to the site. two more wheats, an 1889 Indian, and a sweet sterling US Navy pin. This was worn during WWII. usually by a mom with a son in the service. Now it is all froze up again and expecting 4-8" of the white stuff with lots of near 0 wind chills!

First silver of the year in the hole! Wooo hoooo!!!!
[attachment 339700 IMG_0635.JPG]

[attachment 339701 IMG_0639.JPG]

Silver in the plug! The bottom bar was folded over the front. I cleaned it careful so the hangers would stay intact.
[attachment 339703 IMG_0640.JPG]

[attachment 339704 IMG_0641.JPG]

My favorite find in mix.
[attachment 339706 IMG_0643.JPG]

Great finds Mike. Nice getting out to dig when we can. Happy New Year Mike. God bless you & your family in this coming year.

Nice oldies Mike and it is getting colder here with snow coming or anyway the St. Louis, MO weather news has reported! Always nice to get out when you can but most of the time that isn't often during Winter time; especially in states North of MO! Take care and the more snow, the more work for you to make money to pay the bills! So work or play you take it as it comes! :thumbup: :angel: Ma

You are starting the year out great. Congratulations