Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Jamie Moeller?

That’s surprising, I was working with a problem with their website and the Equinox Manual when viewing it with iPad and iPhone .
The problem is when you go to page 22 and you are viewing and reading it on page 22 it crashes and defaults back to page one so if you want to view it on line when you are out and about you can’t read it because it crashes.

Doug

I’ll try to send her a tex

I hope she didn’t leave. I’d hate to see ML go back to what they were.

I sent her an email so have to wait and see.

Doug

Yeah unfortunately I believe she is no longer there I emailed her a few weeks ago no reply a few times she always emailed me back.
To bad I hope whoever fills in is as good!
Mark

Big mistake for Minelab , she will be missed with all the knowledge she has.
She will be missed.
I wish here the best in her future. .
Doug

So is things about ready to be turned over to Keith for repairs? For some time ML was sending the PROBLEMS to Aussie land to get looked at. Im just hoping the learned something while she was there....... we LIKE good CS who make you feel like they appreciate you and your money....... AND fixes are timely.

Donut said:
That’s surprising, I was working with a problem with their website and the Equinox Manual when viewing it with iPad and iPhone .
The problem is when you go to page 22 and you are viewing and reading it on page 22 it crashes and defaults back to page one so if you want to view it on line when you are out and about you can’t read it because it crashes.

Doug

Doug I had the same problem last year. Jaime helped me troubleshoot it and in my case it was the way I was opening it. If you are using an Apple [roduct this may help.

"I switched from the default Apple pdf viewer called “Preview” to “Adobe Reader” and it is working fine.

I told minelab, all my other pfd’s work fine in “Preview” . So Preview and only Minelab's pdf have a conflict of some kind.

Now that i can use Adobe, I am fine using it to view the manual."

Hope this helps

Ok thanks and that makes sense , but I don’t understand why Minelab doesn’t make things right on their end because there are millions of Apple iPads and iPhones out there.
We shouldn’t have to go threw all that and I really don’t like messing with in with both my iPad and my iPhone..
Anyway thanks for the info

Doug

Sooooo now who is on the other end of that phone? Have they shifted there repairs to Keith in PA?

Donut said:
Ok thanks and that makes sense , but I don’t understand why Minelab doesn’t make things right on their end because there are millions of Apple iPads and iPhones out there.
We shouldn’t have to go threw all that and I really don’t like messing with in with both my iPad and my iPhone..
Anyway thanks for the info

Doug
Yeah right I just did the new update on my perfectly like new Iphone 7 and it no longer works Apple said the update will bring up any future problem well it did and it killed my speaker and a few other things!
Pissed me off so we had to buy a used 8 hope Apple gets sued again!

Late last night I got a response email from Minelab from a person called Deb. And I think she is taking over Jamie’s position.
So now I’ll see where it goes from there.
She was actually Jamie’s manager. And said they are working on the manual problem along with Australia
.so I’ll wait and see if they ever fix the problem.
We shouldn’t have to change the normal operating program on our iPad or iPhone to be able to view the manual without downloading it when all others downloads work.
So I hope they can fix their problem.

Doug