Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

JAMES ND........

Rob From ND

What kind of probe set-up was that extra one you had? I forgot to ask you if you were selling it and if so, how much? I went back to the street and only found a couple more wheats and a 1943D Merc. As soon as I find a picture editor again I will post them. Also I met another detectorist named Dan. He said he has never met you but he knows Tim.
I

Tim knows 2 Dan's and I know both of them so I am sure he knows me. It was probably Dan Westman. The Probe is the Sunray X-1 Probe. It would probably be better if you bought it New since then you have a Warranty if something went wrong with it. That would be the way to go since I would hate to sell you my extra Probe and then find out that something was wrong with it after the purchase. Try Rick(ND) if you want a Probe. Good to hear you found a few more Coins! Hope to see you post them and that Necklace Pendant you found on Saturday. That was a really neat item and it was great to finally meet you in person. Well, got to get running so check with Rick since this would be the Cheapest way of getting a Sunray X-1 Probe. Good Luck and HH.:thumbup:

If it was a big guy it may have been Dan Ehler and not sure if you have met him, but he has heard about you James.

Your Extra probe is for your XS and if Rob Has a EX II or a a SE than your probe wont work anyway as the upper shaft is different.
Rob has E Mailed me and I sent him a PM and gave him a good price on a X-1 Probe.
One more thing James is Tim got some big silver over the weekend with 2 walkers and 2 barber quarter and 2 silver quarters and some barber dimes too.