Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I've sure heard a lot of T H U N D E R about the New F75:clapping:

nymohawk

And of course I like hearing it as much as the manufacturer's do!

How can we interept all this information?

One says if, and, or but, in about every statement made.:lmfao: If it's like the T2? If it's as Deep as the T2? If it is able to be more stable than the T2? If it finds as well as the T2, If, If, If.

Whose got one on order already? It's coming you know it is! It's only a blink away now. Oh good Lord, it's even going to have a back light, Memory galore, and a newly designed Fisher shaft( we all like those Fisher shafts don't we? The colors of the F75 stand out really sweet don't they? Kind of like the flash of a new Fishin' lure. (not necessarily designed with the fish's desire in mind, more to please the eyes of the buyer!)
But every bit as new as it could possibly be. Is it a T2? Of course not! The T2 is a signiture model for Dave Johnson!
The Fisher F75 is however a Top of the line, Top of the notch, detector designed to every thing better than in years past!

I got s sneaking suspecion that the T2 will be my Detector of choice! And the Fisher F75 will be the back detector of choice depending on frequencies' and wether or not the NEWLY DESIGNed F75 Fisher unit has Dual Frequency technology or not!

Any ideas on what Fisher has done?

NYMohawk

I think by now that most have realized the F-75 is simply an evolution of the T2. Will it offer improved performance? for some definitely a yes. for others, probably not. Bells and whistles aside the F-75 will offer more flexibility in setting it up to suit various hunting conditions. Early posts stated it was improved for prospecting, that might infer that there has been auto-tracking added. Thats just a guess but DJ certainly knows how a good auto tracker should work. He also knows how to design a good SAT circuit to smooth out the threshold in bad ground. Again just a guess.

One thing that some noticed was the added process mode. ie: Different ways of processing the received signal. The T2 has that now, by using the various tone options you get different ways of processing the signal. If the process option seperates the data sampling modes from the tone option modes of the T2 letting you set it up to your taste that would be welcome by the serious guys for sure.
Again, some will have a use for the refinements of the F-75 over the T2 and for others those changes will mean nothing.

Tom

As info comes in from learned individuals after they purchased and experimented with...Personally thought the T-2 was a nice machine, but outside interferences seemed to be a problem, but of course may be my neck of the woods as some seem to do quite well with the T-2...
My feeling F75 may look like the T-2 but will have different guts so too early to speculate...Perhaps the meetings of two companies will produce a superior unit..