Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I've got to go get an MRI this afternoon so I can't take the dogs out today. So I thought I'd leave you with two of my favorite moments from Monday...

Art SC

[attachment 18175 Hollyface.jpg]

[attachment 18176 Siblingkisses.jpg]

n/t

n/t

n/t

i could never seem to find the time to be off work for long enough to get it fixed. Now it is not possible. Too many years of numbness and pain wears on a person. That is why i can't flyfish anymore or detect much. Have to shake and "windmill" my right arm to get feeling back some days, hurts like hell too.
Wayne

Pretty good Wayner, almost 100% range of motion, about 80% strength and lots of stretching every morning now. Lot of work to get it there but I'm happy. :)
They almost had to use that pig membrane on me to bridge some of the big tears, :D but the doc was fantastic in every respect and I'm still all human.

and the longer you wait the harder it will be to re-attach and trim the muscles (or whats left of them). You know what happens to muscle when it doesn't get used, hard to work with that as far as repairs go, and your doing undo 'wear and tear' on your other joints and muscles to compensate. That will show itself years down the road, you don't really want that, as you will be busy with all the other stuff life throws at ya. :lol:
As a dumb example, I put it off and off, then I fell and broke my back. So the use of my arms at full range and strength for a while was a necessity, but guess what, I didn't have it cause I neglected to fix the shoulder. Paid hell for it too.
For what it's worth, just do it bud. You WILL thank yourself later.

n/t

n/t

. . . . . . . . . [attachment 18231 PigSnout-SmellsFunny.gif]

[attachment 18232 PigSmile.jpg]