Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It's Time To Let It Go

SeniorSeeker

Hello Friends,

After having given it considerable consideration, I have decided to close my personal website called "River City Treasure Club". It served it's purpose for several years and most of the members have moved on in the hobby ... so I couldn't see any reason to continue. I realized also that I hadn't done any metal detecting myself (to speak of) for the entire summer of '15 and don't know if I will in the summer to come. I think part of the problem is personal transportation and my location. Taking the city bus with detector and everything, in tow, isn't the ideal situation; hunting some of the G.R. City Parks, in the Southeast area, is a wee bit risky too. I've wanted to give more time to sharing the Gospel with those seeking a relationship with Jesus Christ and have spent the majority of the summer in doing that rather than detecting. I've not given a lot of thought to my selling my Minelab X-terra505 and related detecting equipment but, even if I did decide to do that, I'd not likely get what it's worth (at least to me). I wanted to share this while I still have the ability to do so. I believe my Microsoft email account 'seniorseekers@live.com' (associated with this website & the RCTC website) has been hacked and I've changed the password, for now, but may close the account altogether later. Well that's all I have to share for right now. I'll continue to share the Bible lessons as long as I can access this website. I tried to change my password here but the system, for whatever reason, wouldn't allow me to do that. Until next time, you all have a great week coming and God bless.

Martin

The Lord will bless you for what you have chosen to do for Him and, in time, He may bless you to go :detecting: again or give you lots of eyeball finds, for our God is good to His own, who love and serve Him in the name of Jesus! Amen! God Bless! Ma

2015 was a slow detecting year for me also.
Next summer if you want to get out and beach detect just let me know. I will even come get you and take you back home!