Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It's soooooooo dry

coinspader

We haven't had much rain here in PA and the ground is dry as a bone, I have had several detectors out the last couple weeks and It seems like I have lost a lot of depth. I might have to wait until fall to go back out, all the grass is turning brown and digging has turned into a real chore. Even my FBS machines seem to be struggling, Even if I got a deep hit it would be hard to get down to the target. I guess I will concentrate on doing some stuff to the house that needs done, the wife will be giddy, woe is me : (

Dry here in Va. too along with very high temperatures.
Last time I detected in land was June 9th.
Luckily I decided to try detecting some rivers this year… between that and swimming lakes I can keep on detecting and stay cool.

Dry as a bone here in Alabama too and way to hot to enjoy outdoor activities like metal detecting. I need get motivated and start detecting the good old Tennessee river again. I havent had alot of luck there but at least it will be alot cooler and I can actually dig in the ground.