Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It's Someone's Special Day

Well......... Now you have to tell us.
Happy two day Birthday Martin. Hope the coming year is filled with great health and plenty of metal detecting!!

n/t

Okay......here's the short version. My original birth certificate says my birthday is the 18TH of April. However......my adoptive birth certificate dates my birthday the 19TH. I've tried to get Ottawa County to correct their mistake since I was 13 years young but I've been unsuccessful in my attempts. So......I celebrate it for two days. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :biggrin:

Happy birthday, Martin!

Lisa

Nope...wasn't born @ mid- night. However I sometimes feel like I get two years older each year. We've all read that we're suppose to grow old gracefully but I have a hard time with that one.

Hi Martin, When my moher was alive, I always had two birthdays every year too. One in April and one in August. I was born in April and they got me in August.

Thank you all for your congratulations! Hopefully I'll get the bugs worked out, in my system, and be able to do some detecting this summer. May God bless us all with good health & many wonderful finds.

Happy Birthday brother! You're what, 37 right? Congratulations on another year here on Earth Martin, you are touching many hearts daily with your daily scriptures. Thank you for that. God Bless!

Belated Birthdays to you Martin. Cool to have 2 birthdays...one physical and most important spiritual. God bless you with many more.