Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It's pitiful... But its Something..!

fastdraw

Here's five hours worth of work/fun. Both good and bad are shown. But I guess it's better than sitting in some sleazy bar drinking a PBR Beer.

Attachments

• 16044527235427715720560934136968.jpg
    16044527235427715720560934136968.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 165
When I do that, I think of it as training for the real deal. You practice listening, interpreting tones, pinpointing, digging; all you need is to pass the coil over a good target. So you are 90% there! :)

I went to park today as it may be awhile before I get out again (cold wet weather coming in). Found one quarter on the surface, dug one nickel and two zincolns. Part that sucked was about 6 folded bottle caps at 6” deep, same depth some of the silver coins seem to be. When was it folding caps was the cool thing to do anyways????? Maybe help date that section of the park.

I went to park today as it may be awhile before I get out again (cold wet weather coming in). Found one quarter on the surface, dug one nickel and two zincolns. Part that sucked was about 6 folded bottle caps at 6” deep, same depth some of the silver coins seem to be. When was it folding caps was the cool thing to do anyways????? Maybe help date that section of the park.
Yep.... Just like my last day. Some days it's trash... some days it's treasure..💰

I will show you pitiful in a couple of days...Last night I went to a park and there was a bunch of people there setting up Christmas displays..I got a clad quarter and a zincoln...Went to another park where I have dug some good stuff before...Bunch of kids and their folks playing ball..I don't blame them as the weather will turn to crap in a few short days and I haven't met my goal yet...HH! Ted

I will show you pitiful in a couple of days...Last night I went to a park and there was a bunch of people there setting up Christmas displays..I got a clad quarter and a zincoln...Went to another park where I have dug some good stuff before...Bunch of kids and their folks playing ball..I don't blame them as the weather will turn to crap in a few short days and I haven't met my goal yet...HH! Ted
Yea.. two coins is pitiful

Round two was cancelled due to lack of interest and a sore back from walking that stuff...
That really is tough walking!! Heal up!:cautious: