Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Its now or never folks:blink:

C.J.M.

Well folks once again the devil is doing his best for the den of Vipers in our government,if Christians show no interest in this government we are doom.Regardless GOD'S wrath is coming upon all evil its just a matter of time.We think times are bad just hang on for the tribulation that coming on this country and it all started when this country turned its back on the LORD.:hot:
To days politic ans are only concerned about feathering their nests ,just look at Hillary not to long ago she said she was broke,but yet has $100 million in her CLINTON FOUNDATION?This kind of people want $$$$ and power there's no end to it!BILL Clinton started foreign trade with the Chinese ,now Hillary goes and borrows 3.4 billion from the Chinese?We made them rich now they have the greatest Navy in the world,We are no longer a threat to them:look:
Trump on the other hand is loud,crude and in his younger days maybe he was wild,but so was BILL CLINTON and still is.Trump is the one who is trying to bring in the jobs and stop companies from taking jobs to other countries like FORD who has 5 plants in Brazil:shocked:Ford is now seeking a new plant in Mexico for their small vehicles.Trump is not stupid he is a business man not a corrupt political correct politician.Wake up folks read the writing on the wall.

Yes, Bill, and you don't know how close you really are about those who Love money more than our nation and what we can do to help others who are Patriotic Citizens, too! My daughter insists she is not voting for Greitens because he is for the Right to Work in MO and she wants the Unions which most want their members to vote Democratic! I have posted why she should vote for those who would do America good instead of voting for her pocket book; but she doesn't listen and will face the wrath of God in time, although she thinks she is a Christian but hasn't lived as one, for she supposedly was saved at 10 years of age and baptized in water! But not only her, there were many posts that wanted Koster (I think that is who is running against Greitens) just because he is for the Unions; so it is their love for money and not for our country! All follow the evilness and wickedness of the godless Democrat Party and money is their god, for the Love of Money is the ROOT of All EVIL! We will find out by tomorrow morning whether the good guys win or satan's evil and godlessness still rules in our nation! I didn't want to vote for Roy Blunt, an establishment greedy politician, but I will not vote for a Democrat so I held my nose and voted for the jerk!
And why I did is because he will more likely agree with Trump on many things to be able to get his changes in and try to make American great again, if God gives him and Pence favor and helps them to win! It is certain that Liberals and Dems do not agree with doing right in God's righteousness! God Bless us and have mercy upon us should the evil and wicked daughter of Satan win who murders babies and ppl without thinking twice about it! I pray please, God save those who will be saved and then Come quickly, Lord Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma