Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"It's Not God's Fault!" :thumbup:

SeniorSeeker

Brenda Walsh Ministries ~ Sharing God's Love (Free App)

Just because you are a “Christian,” does not mean that you are excluded from pain and heartache. As long as you are living on this earth, sorrow is unavoidable. There’s a battle going on between "good and evil," and Satan is not happy with anyone that is following Christ. It is his sole mission to separate you from the Savior of the world! He doesn't care how he does it – just as long as he succeeds! The devil wants to make sure that you won't make it to heaven! Perhaps the death of a loved one has shaken your faith, or your heart was broken by someone you trusted, or you received an unfair sentence . . . it is at your weakest moment that the enemy tempts you to blame God! But it’s not God's fault nor is it His desire that anyone should suffer! Whatever your trial or pain you are suffering, don't play the “blame game,” and tell yourself it’s all God’s fault. It’s not! Pain and heartache is the direct result of sin! And it won't be a perfect world until Jesus comes! Don't allow Satan to rob you of eternity! Instead run to the open arms of Jesus for comfort, guidance and peace. God will walk with you through the valley and replace your tears with His joy! Text: Ps 126:5

"Pain and heartache is the direct result of sin".......there are many out there who are givers and never want anything in return,they give freely,don't sin and still they suffer.confused:
When is the saviour of the world going to come and save it?We've been waiting a mighty long time while the amount of suffering increases daily to the point where innocent children are being beheaded by islamic scum,where wars are being fought all over the globe,where society is breaking down to the point of anarchy etc,etc.Now if Jesus was to return tomorrow,the whole world would be at peace in an instant,so why is'nt he coming?Christians have been saying the same thing over and over and will be saying the same thing in another 2000+ years........"everything will be fine when the saviour returns"............."well if you could just hurry up a bit because we are all in a bit of trouble at the moment and we need some divine intervention".Any suggestions to when he will return because in my humble opinion,the pain and suffering in the world is becoming a little tiresome.
I know exactly what answers i'm going to get,the stereotypical answers of those who have let their faith totally cloud out any other thoughts that may show their faith in a bad light.Open your minds a little and start to question what is happening all over the world and ask what we have to do to make the world peaceful and free of the suffering that is happening.......Jesus is'nt coming by the look of it.It's all ok stating "it's not God's fault",but the amount of prayers said for a more peaceful world are probably infinate......some of us really care........and they don't seem to have much effect do they.

Ah yes,the game plan..........another way of dismissing the problems we are facing NOW.The "game plan" is being played out over a very long time is'nt it......how much more suffering before the game plan kicks in?
It's so easy for us in our relatively comfy lives to be able to keep the faith is'nt it.........we say prayers to help us with our ailments and to help us get through our "hard" times and when things go well we believe it's divine intervention.Maybe we should all concentrate our prayers for the people who are really suffering all over the world.......and I mean really suffering......maybe we need to beg for God's help rarther than just ask him.It's not a very nice "game" that's being played in my opinion,no loving God can let this carry on.I'm afraid it's down to us to stop the suffering because God is'nt doing anything about it,Jesus is'nt returning and his game plan is downright disgraceful if indeed it is a game plan.
2000+ years of death,destruction and suffering.......is'nt this enough for the almighty.......and every atrocity that is commited,every war that starts,every natural disaster that kills thousands,every child that is abused,every person that becomes homeless,every couple that loses their newborn child,the daily destruction of our planet........all this can be put down to God's greater plan.....it's pathetic.What will we be saying in another 2000 years when things are still the same, if we last that long,will we still be claiming that it's all part of a master plan?

Just trying to find out why the creator of everything we are is letting us destroy each other and cause suffering on an infinate scale,when he could stop it in an instant......does'nt make much sense however you try to gloss over it with "grand plan" ideas.
Take no notice of me,i'm losing the plot.....humanity is sending me insane.

Neil, I think that it would greatly benefit you to talk to a local pastor. Someone that can help guide you to the answers you seek. Someone you can talk to face to face and not through a computer keyboard. I wish you the best of luck in your search. Take care.