Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Its Mine,Mine,All MIne :bouncy:

Grumpyolddiver

Well I haven't been out much because of the burnt fingers.There almost back to normal.Soooo I spent the morning cleaning and sorting last years water coins.The went to the bank and cashed them in.Had just under $90. So went to the coin shop.I have never found (allthough I really want to) a bust coin in 36yrs of hunting.Not sure how good of a deal I got but paid $46 for this 1825 bust half VG condition.Sure would like to see it come out of the ground but,haven't been that lucky yet.Am leaving on a trip to western Iowa and back(wens) so may have something to show by the end of next week.Grumpy

Very nice and thanks so much for sharing it's a beaut.

LabradorBob

Where in western Iowa homeboy?

Man, that's a beaut!!

Nice purchase! That's a neat coin for sure!!! Thanks for the story and the pictures. If you keep going about 4

Well nothing is set in stone. But am headed towords storm lake area may start out south of there then head north in a big circle back to waterloo,IA. Going to be hittin the beachs along the way and a few old fairgrounds as I go by.Don't have to be back to work for another 10 days.Where are you at maybe I'll be goin by? Gumpy

I found a 1811 bust half detecting once .I almost crapped on myself.Nothing like finding old silver.Keep it up you might find one yet!

:usaflag:Your coin is worth between $50 and $65. Probably right around $60.. So you got a very good deal...congrats.

Wow! $46 seems like a good deal for that! Does he have any more?

Grumpy, maybe that one will attract others kinda like mothes to a flame. Nice coin and paid for with the fruits of your labors..