Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It's Been Scarey Around Here Tonight!

Sunny

Happy Halloween Everyone! Scott and I are hosting a Halloween Party for a group of High School Seniors. It

And Trudi seems to be right in the thick of things!! :). Nice series Sunny. Now show us a few of the costumes . officer sexy??? I must assume that it was NOT your son!! :lol:

Take care

Sunny skies,, M

after all, that's what their destination in life was, but they are not as cute as your and Alice's Jacks. The three of them were so dear! Give them a good rub between the eyes from their new hillbilly girlfriend! :)

n/t

I think they are a bit jealous that Royal had his picture made with Tiny, and posted it on the forum. He hasn't posted one of him and the jacks. Tell me their names agaayn? That is how you pronounce again, isn't it? :)

You are up late.!! :)

Sunny skies

M

I was there, and when it got to be my last day before going to the airport, my heart rate climbed with the dread that I felt, I could feel the stress level start rising! I could have stayed had it not been for all my family and grandchildren, but after about a month or so, my butt would have been so wide from Alice and Mike's cooking, I would have to open a gym close by, cause you just couldn't refuse!! Cookies, homemade bread and jam (my down fall), Bran muffins, spagetti, and the list goes on and on! I would make that sacrifice though, just to be there! :)

Did your deer head make it through okay???
:)

calm seas

M

n/t

n/t