Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Its been a long time coming, but....

Lil Brother

Saturday night, I took my last injection for hep C and my last 3 pills. After taking 180 pills per month x 11 and 48 shots in my belly, I am through with my treatment. I go back for blood work next week, send it off, wait for a couple of weeks and finally get the end result. Carol and I are praying for a big fat zero. Anything over that is unacceptable.

For all of you that have just tuned in, I started out at 21 million and then by Christmas, it was 170. The doctor told me that it could go up and down while I was taking my treatments, but now that they are over, I envision a ZERO.

I am so fortunate to have a great caring family, but to also have a great church family and the wonderful family I have at "The Witness". Ive been on every prayer list in Arkansas for almost a year, but I am asking all of you and my "families" to please continue until I get my results back from the blood work.(Dont worry though, God still has enough blessings for you too!).

Its hard to spend any time on this blame computer with all the garbage going on with it so its really not very enjoyable trying to do anything,but thought I would give you guys an update.

I hope to get the computer fixed soon so maybe I can write a story or two soon. Im joining my wife in St LOuis Thursday-Sunday to visit with the kids and grandkids for the first time since Christmas---a well needed vacation and celebration!

God Bless you all,

Lil Brother

giving God all the glory. I know you'll be getting your strength back soon, so hang in there. Bunches and bunches are praying for you. <><

Johnboy

you seem to have a lot people pulling for you and that has to mean you are a special feller.

Good luck buddy!

And I just KNOW that the final tests will come back o.k.The positive attitude and faith in God you have shown throughout your ordeal speaks volumes about the man that you are.Prayer really does change things!

During this time, you have gained many new friends...friends that have joined your fight through their prayers, down deep inside them they prayed that you would be of good health again. Now the hard fought fight is coming to a conclusion, and we await the results. It is our wish that the verdict is in your favor...lets be prepared to celebrate and give thanks. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

all you have gone thru and all you suffered during these treatments, I rarely saw you without your contagious smile. I love you so much, and I know prayers are answered. I feel certain when you get your tests back, all will be great! The Witness and your family and friends benefit from your very presence whether it be in person, or on the forum. I love you, Lil Brother and remember, your are a piece of our puzzle! :)