Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"It's Almost "Spook" Time!!!

Sunny

My family is pretty scarey, but sometimes more so than ever. Arkie, Lil Brother and myself have had some pretty great Halloweens. From the time we were small children and Arkie taught us how to change our costumes around a bit ( which were all home made by the way,) and take our grocery store Trick or Treat bags back around the neighborhood and get double candy, to some of the grown up times (if you can call it that), when we have gathered together and either scared the crap out of the trick or treater

I went to a church party in an old farmhouse. When we got there the whole house was dimly lite and half the house was closed off and set up as a spook house. In the part we congregated it was rather dark and in the corner was a card table, covered with a table cloth and in the middle was a meat platter, with what looked like a cooked human head. It looked real but then again it didn't

It was one of those things that you were just not sure but you kept watching it to see if it moved. For some reason nobody looked under the table cloth.

There was a folding chair on each side of the table, which was shoved into a corner. There must have been fifty people in that house at the time and we just got to ignoring the head. What the heck, it was not real. People would set in the folding chair, take a look at the head and decide it was fake and chat.

All of a sudden there was a blood curdling scream from a lady that was setting in one of the chairs. She was chatting and looked down at the head. It suddenly looked at her and she came unglued! She was a bit of a husky sucker and she liked to have beat that poor head to a pulp before she could be restrained. It was the funniest thing I think I have ever seen happen. Heck, I had looked it over and figured it was fake too and if I had been in her shoes, that sucker would have needed CPR!!

had set up a buffet outside on the deck, and people would go down the line and get their food and all the fixin's for hot dogs and hamburgers, then Tom was under the table with his head poking thru. I had a huge cake cover that we put over his head.

People could not help but lift up the cover to see what kind of food might be under it, then he would come out with a scarey sound! It would just startle people so,........and we got the biggest kick out of it!

I have stories of other times, and will get to them later! :)

growing up, but we were great friends even back then. Today, we are still like "three peas in a pod". I don't know what I would do without them! :)